Hello, I’m Alessia, Italian born and bred, now London-based freelance Social Media Strategist and Board Member of DevelopHer.
In the last 8 years, I’ve been working with startups, agencies, SMEs, developing and implementing successful social media strategies. I have a deep, genuine passion for Social Media, Digital Marketing, Photography and all things geek. I’m in love with my baby daughter, food and cooking (ah, Italians!) and I casually work as a freelance event photographer.
- Social Media Marketing – and channels building (inc. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat)
- Digital Strategy Planning
- Community Management
- Social Media Advertising & PPC – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, AdWords and landing pages, A/B testing analysis
- Data analytics and reports (GA)
- Copywriting – editorial experience, WordPress, Medium
- Content Creation
- Photography / Event Photography
I speak Italian, English, Spanish and French.
Get in touch at durso.alessia[at]gmail.com or through LinkedIn.
(I don’t like roses, just in case you wanted to send me some)